Return to Public Celebration of Mass and the Sacraments
Thankfully we have the first week of the Return to Mass almost behind us, and with the co-operation of parishioners from Town, Ballintra & Tullycorbet, the proposal that the Sunday Mass be spread across the entire week appears to have worked well, with a good attendance at the 5 Weekday Masses in St. Patrick’s.
Instead of being confined to the 4 Weekend Masses – parishioners now have 9 MASSES TO CHOOSE FROM, when we include the Monday to Friday Weekday Masses in St. Patrick’s Church.
As we move into the second week of the Return to Mass - we are again asking that parishioners make an earnest effort to spread Mass attendance ‘across the seven days’ - with as many as possible opting to go to ‘one’ of the weekday Masses. As stated last weekend, it will be particularly helpful if as many families as possible (from Ballintra, Tullycorbet and Town) choose to go together to ‘one’ of the 3 Weekday Evening Masses in St Patrick’s - thus alleviating the pressure around the Weekend Masses.
The 9 Masses read as follows :
(1) Monday, St. Patrick’s, 7.30pm.
(2) Tuesday, St. Patrick’s, 9.30am
(3) Wednesday, St. Patrick’s, 7.30pm
(4) Thursday, St. Patrick’s, 9.30am
(5) Friday, St. Patrick’s, 7.30pm
(6) Saturday, St. Patrick’s, Vigil 6.30pm
(7) Sunday, Tullycorbet, 9.30am
(8) Sunday, Ballintra, 11am
(9) Sunday, St. Patrick’s, 12.15pm.